Hotmail is a free email service powered by Microsoft. Hotmail users need to sign in to Hotmail account in order to receive or send emails.Hotmail users use their username and password manually to Hotmail login accounts each time and this article explain this process in detail. When you begin a Hotmail account you will receive to some Hotmail sign in page. To the left hand side of this page, you will be able to view certain information regarding MSN Hotmail Sign In and sign up. To the right you will be having your Sign in textboxes, buttons and checkboxes.
Hotmail Sign In
- Hotmail sign in page contains a field called Sign In text box. Adjacent to this field you should enter your username or your email address. Next, there will be a blank slot meant for password.
- Next, you have the option of asking the browser to remember the details you have entered. There will be a field known as “remember me on this computer” along with a checkbox. If you wish to Hotmail login automatically every time you open this Hotmail sign in page then you should click on this checkbox and activate the option.
- When you activate this option, the system will create a cookie that contains your email address. However, this option will be available only when you are using the same browser.
- Hotmail sign in also has an option that allows the browser to remember their password. On the sign in page you will be having an option called “remember my password”. You should click on the checkbox near this option in order to activate it. This will allow the user to automatically log into their account. Whenever you open hotmail.com, it would automatically log in and open your inbox.
- It is important to realize that the browser would remember the password only if you had turned on the option for it to remember your username or the email address.
- Hotmail email settings offer the users with certain default security options. If you feel that your email sign in needs a more secure setting, you should enter the enhanced setting option provided in the email.
- You should click on the option “use enhanced security”. When this setting is on, the Hotmail would make use of an encrypted page during the process of logging in. However, once the user has logged in the entire interface would switch back to normal settings. When hotmail makes use of enhanced settings, the address bar would change its colors.
- In the year 2013, Hotmail was converted into Outlook mail. When you visit hotmail.com it would automatically take you to Outlook sign in login page (tips to hotmail login click here). You can use your same hotmail ID to sign into Outlook. Its Sign in page is quite similar to Hotmail. You have to enter your email address and password and then you have the option of asking the browser to keep you signed in. If you click on this checkbox and activate the option, it would automatically log in your account whenever you start your system. The page also provides the option of signing in with a single-use code.
If you are facing any issues or any problem while hotmail signin or msn hotmail sign in, then let us know by commenting below. We will be really happy you to assist you on the process of hotmail login and hotmail sign up. Keep visiting Hotmail email login for more fresh guides.
Hotmail login is a page that allows hotmail users to sign in hotmail their account. Hotmail is basically a free email service. It allows the users to send and receive emails and attachments for free. Hotmail is owned by Microsoft. It was also known as Windows Live Hotmail. However, as of today the name hotmail login has been replaced by Outlook sign in. Microsoft has introduced several new features into its Outlook mail login service. Outlook email has a unique interface which partially resembles the interface of Microsoft office Outlook. Outlook email login service is also integrated with OneDrive, Calendar, Skype and People.
Hotmail Login Options
Hotmail login options provide its users with several features to choose from. Primarily, it consists of a sign in section that provides space for entering email address and password. If the user has already signed up for an account, then he can enter his username or email address and his password to gain access to his inbox. If he is a new user then he should click on the option that says “Sign up now”. However, if he has an account but still cannot remember his email address or password then he should click on the option that says “can’t access your account”. This would take the user to a page where he has to provide answers to a list of options that ask whether the user has forgotten his password or is simply unable to log in.
Hotmail Account Interface
Hotmail login is used for logging into hotmail account. Hotmail which is also known Windows Live Hotmail consists of several useful features. The entire interface of the account looks like Microsoft Office Outlook. Hotmail login account allows the user to receive and send emails for free. It consists of a reading pane which allows the users to view emails received from familiar senders. It is a useful feature that allows the user to check the message contained in an email without opening it entirely. You can shift this reading pane to your right hand side or bottom of the page. You can also close it after reading all the messages.
Features Of Hotmail
Hotmail or Windows Live Hotmail provides several features that allow the user to sort out his messages and mails in a systematic manner. The user can drag an email and drop it in a different location. He can create different folders for storing emails. Once he stores the emails in a safe location he can delete them from the inbox. In order to print the email he has to right click on the email and choose the print option. While composing a new message, the recipients’ names are automatically listed. The user has to simply click and select the names he needs.
A hotmail user can easily prevent unwanted senders from sending emails. All he has to do is to click on the link that says “mark as unsafe”. This would automatically address the sender to junk mail filters. By doing so the email would get automatically deleted. The user will not receive any more emails from this sender. Every email message has a top bar that comes in three different colors. If the bar is red it means that the message could be a spam. If it is yellow it indicates that a new sender has sent the message. If the bar is white it means the sender is someone who belongs to the user’s contact list.