www.hotmail.com Sign Up | Create Account on Hotmail
If you want Hotmail sign up or Create Hotmail Account? It’s simple, easy and free of cost. Hotmail is one of the best webmail services today. Email had an important role in creating the Internet and plays a vital role in our daily life. Hotmail was launched in 1996. Later was bought by Microsoft in December 1997 and it joined MSN group of services. It became world largest webmail service with more than 30 million active members by February 1999. www.hotmail.com Sign Up Create Hotmail is also know as , Windows Live Hotmail sign up and Outlook email. It is also available as MSN Live mail login, create new hotmail account, MSN hotmail sign in or even www.hotmail.com Sign In.
Tired of your old email service provider because all you see in your inbox is unnecessary spam that puts you through the hassle of filtering to find some the useful email? I think it’s already late for you to realize which service is by far the best in the market, therefore, without wasting any more time you must switch to www.hotmail.com Sign Up. There is no denying the fact that you will not find any other service to be better than this one because of its user-friendly interface and a variety if useful and exciting features. Following are the simple steps that you need to follow for Hotmail sign up.
Get to know more about: Hotmail sign in
www.hotmail.com Sign Up
- For Hotmail sign up, the foremost step is to visit the website www.hotmail.com. You will find the layout to be changed and now being called as outlook sign in or www.hotmail.com sign in. The brand name was changed to Outlook in 2013 so do not worry about ending up at the wrong place because this is definitely the right Hotmail.
- Simply click on the ‘sign up now’ button for www.hotmail.com Sign Up and you’ll be directed to a page which will require you to fill out some basic information about yourself.
- Enter your first name and last name in the first two boxes.
- Now, you will need a distinct username for yourself. The website will notify if the username you have selected is not available and will also provide some alternatives for you. It is your choice to either choose any one of them or to come up with something unique on your own. Remember that the username will be followed by the domain either hotmail.com or Outlook.com. You can choose any of the two. Though, I like www.hotmail.com sign in to be a better option out of the two because of the brand name, of course.
Hotmail create account continues
- Choose a password for your account. It will guide you about the strength of your password and usually, it is a better option to keep a strong password that cannot be easily second-guessed. The password should have 8 characters. The password must contain at least two of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, number, and symbols.
- From the drop-down menu, select the name of your country.
- Afterward, write the zip code of your country or area.
- Make sure to provide your right birth date and carefully enter all the details in the specific fields.
- Choose your gender from male, female, or not specified.
- Enter the Captcha code which is an image of some random numbers and alphabets. This will be the last step in your Hotmail sign up.
It’s time to : Hotmail login
After following all these steps, you are ready to click on the button ‘create account’ and you’ll be redirected to your Hotmail inbox. If you want additional security for your account, you can either enter your phone number or an alternative email address which will be helpful in regaining your account if you forget your password. It will also notify you if an unusual activity occurs in your account. Hotmail sign up is sweet and easy and once you start using this service, nothing else appeals to you in the same way.