Hotmail.com is one of the oldest personal email service from Microsoft, probably the one everyone has heard of. Now known as Outlook.com, or Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail is one of the popular email services used by millions around the globe.
Hotmail full site is the term used to describe the full access of hotmail.com through all the devices whether it is a computer or any other hand held mobile devices. There are many ways that you can choose from in order to get into Hotmail full site. This article will guide you through the procedures.
There are many web URLs for Hotmail full site, using which you can directly get to the desired webpage. Here are a few Hotmail full site URLs:
You can use any of the URLs to get to the official Hotmail full site.
- Open your web-browser, or a new tab in the current browser.
- Enter one of the links listed above and press enter.
- If you use www.msn.com, click the ‘Outlook’ option in order to get to the Hotmail full site.
- If you have not already signed in, you’ll land on the ‘Sign in’ page, which, basically, is the Hotmail homepage. On the left, you’ll find Microsoft’s (new) features or services offered. Use the link/button in order to learn more about them.
- The right side of the Hotmail full site is meant for signing in or signing up purposes. Use your Microsoft account ID, and your Password in the respective fields, and click the ‘Sign in’ button to get access to your account. If you have trouble signing in, you can always use the ‘Can’t access your account?’ link to regain access to your account.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account, the Hotmail full site allows you to create one for yourself. Use the ‘Sign up now’ link at the bottom-right corner of the page, and fill in the required details to create a Microsoft account.