If you have a hotmail.com account, you can still access it through Outlook.com. With a free hotmail address, you will be able to get lots of different features from Calendars, Social networking, Office Online to One-drive cloud storage. You can access www.hotmail.com through web browser as well as many applications from computers, and mobile devices. Microsoft Outlook is available for computers, and to use hotmail in mobile devices, you can install different official and even third party apps.
In this hotmail sign in article, you will be familiar with these features of hotmail and hotmail sign in –
- With live, you can organize your emails more easily with Sweep. It helps you to file or delete hundreds of emails from your inbox and with the settings adjusted you can automatically delete or keep email out of your inbox with Sweep.
- Hotmail has been integrated with Skype so you can now update your hotmail contacts to Skype and stay connected with your friends and family.
- You can stay up to date easily with your hotmail calendar accessible from your inbox.
- Hotmail provides you with Free Office Online so that you can open and edit your Microsoft office files right from your inbox for free. And the interesting part there’s no need for you or those you share your file with to install Office and your formatting remains intact.
To use all these features of Hotmail, you just need hotmail sign in. Here are simple steps you need to follow for hotmail sign in:
- Go to www.hotmail.com in your web browser.
- Enter your hotmail account into the “Microsoft account” input field.
- Enter your password.
- If you are using a personal device, you can leave the “Keep me signed in” checked which makes your next hotmail login easier. Next time when you open the Hotmail web address; you won’t have to add your email address and password again for hotmail sign in.
- Finally, click the blue “Sign in” button and you can get starts with Hotmail.