Hotmail won’t Load? What To Do?
Hotmail.com is one of the most popular web based mailing service available on the Internet with more than 420 million active users around the globe. While it’s pretty easy to use and has a lot of pros, all of those are in vain if you aren’t able to load your hotmail login page. It may be because of Hotmail down or other reasons.
Here is a list of some problems and troubleshooting procedures to diagnose those problems.
- First of all, Verify that your Internet service is running properly. You can try to load any other websites like “Google.com” or Facebook.com”. If your Internet is working properly but outlook.com fails to load, it’s not the problem at your end, wait for Microsoft to fix the problem.
- Your website browser might have been excessively load which might have generated some bugs, Force close your browser and restart it and try loading the hotmail page again.
- Old cache data saved in your Browser might also be preventing you to log in with your hotmail, clear all the cache data and cookies from the “Settings” in the “browser” and try again.
- If you can load the outlook.com page but cannot log in, make sure that you have correctly input your Email ID and password. Check to see that the Caps lock button on your keyboard is turned off, as passwords are case sensitive.
- There is a chance that your account has been compromised or you might have simply forgotten your password. Click on “Can’t access my account” from the login page of outlook.com. This will present you with your security question or other alternatives of sending a one-time use security code in your previously provided phone number or Alternative Email ID. Follow the simple guidelines and reset your password.
- If you are using Mobile apps to log in with your Hotmail Email ID, follow these guidelines.
– Make sure that the app is not out of date, if it is, download the latest version from the application store of your device.
– If the internal storage of your device is full, it might cause apps to malfunction. Remove all the unnecessary apps and delete the cache memory.
- If everything seems to be working fine, reboot your system, restart your browser and app and try again which will remove the minor bugs and glitches in your device.