live.com is a free, personal web email service from Microsoft company. Keep all your Hotmail inbox clutter-free using powerful organizational tools, and collaborate easily with all the other Microsoft services. Live mail sign can be used for accessing all the Microsoft services such as Bing, OneDrive, Calendar, Live.com and others.
For live mail sign in, all you need to do is register for your own Microsoft account which is totally free. You can set up a new hotmail account in few minutes. Remember that, Hotmail, Outlook, Live all are different names for same service i.e. live mail. If you already have an account but not sure about the live mail sign in steps, then here we’ll discussing on that.
Instructions for Live Mail Sign In
- Open a new tab in your web-browser. Just press Ctrl+N in your keyboard for that.
- From the address bar at the top, go to the “www.live.com”.
- You will be re-directed to Outlook sign in page.
- Type in your registered email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the first blank box. Enter the right email i.e. @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com. They all are different email addresses. So type the email extension right.
- Enter the password related to the email on the next field. Turn off Caps Lock on your keyboard if it is on. Because live mail sign in password is case-sensitive. For e.g. password, PASSWORD, PASSword are all different.
- Ticking the ‘Keep me signed in’ box will save your live mail sign in password onto your device. You do not have to enter your password for next live mail sign in process. Leave the box unticked if you are using a public computer or shared network.
- Click the Sign in button at last for live mail sign in.
After you are done following the above steps, the mail live sign in process is completed. Now check your Hotmail inbox, write to your friend, reply to an email message. In case of any problems during Live login, you can just click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link for all the account related support.