Hotmail is a free web – based mail service from Microsoft. Microsoft has been running Hotmail since 1997 when it acquired the ownership for estimated US $400 million. Hotmail offers wide variety of features which include Email, attach files, integration with Calendar, Skype, OneDrive, People and many more. Hotmail is currently available in over 106 languages throughout the globe and hosts more than 420 million active users throughout the globe. Due to its wide range of user-base, hotmail also offers regional based service depending on the country of the user. For example: Hotmail for Canada is addressed with the domain www.hotmail.ca.
For Hotmail.ca Sign In
- First of all, open your web browser and copy the following URL www.hotmail.ca in the address bar.
- At the center of the page, click on “Go to Website”.
- Here, the log-in page for Outlook will load. Do not be confused as it is the same thing.
- Fill in the designated boxes with your previously created hotmail login ID and password and click on Sign In.
- Now hotmail.ca sign in process will be successful.
For the fresh users who are seeking to create hotmail account for Canada, follow these steps.
- Open your web browser and in the address bar, type www.hotmail.ca.
- Click on “Go to website” and you will be directed to the login page of Outlook.
- Here, below the “Sign In” box click on “Sign Up” next to “Don’t have a Microsoft Account”.
- Click on Sign up and your page will load you to present you the online form requiring you to fill in your personal information.
- Fill-up your first and last Name, Date of birth and other details in the designated boxes. While creating your new Microsoft Email address, you will have two options to select whether “@outlook.com” or “@hotmail.com” as your Email address. Both of which is same and will have no difference in terms of services for your email account.
- Click on “Create Account” at the bottom of the page, which might require you to make a few clicks here and there, follow the simple guidelines on the page. You will be done with your new account as you complete the details and will be eligible for the services offered by Microsoft for Account holders.