Hotmail.com is a free email service provided by the Microsoft Corporation. You can log in to you hotmail account with your Microsoft account and password related to that account. If you are from Netherlands, then you can sign in in your own language i.e. Dutch.
www.live.com/?mkt=nl-nl is the web address for hotmail dutch language. All the forms and fields are in Dutch.
Hotmail aanmelden (hotmail login) (How To)
- In order to use your hotmail aanmelden (hotmail login), you must have a valid and working Hotmail email login.
- If you do not have a Hotmail email, login on the Hotmail Login page, click on the ‘Registreer je nu (Sign up now)’ link next to the Geen Microsoft-account? (Don’t have a Microsoft account? sign which is on the bottom right corner of your page on the browser.
- With all that cleared, you would want to perform your Hotmail aanmelden (hotmail login).
- Simply, on your web browser, direct yourself to the web address – www.live.com/?mkt=nl-nl.
- Doing so will automatically load the Hotmail Login (aanmelden) Page or the Outlook Login Page which you have to remember is basically the same.
- In the top box, you would have to provide your e-mailadres (email address) of your hotmail aanmelden (hotmail sign in).
- Next, provide your wachtwoord (password) of your Hotmail aanmelden (hotmail login).
- When you have finished typing in both your e-mailadres and your wachtwoord, click on the ‘Aanmelden’ button on the bottom.
- Remember to protect your hotmail aanmelden and keep it safe from identity theft or spam, remember to always uncheck the box next to the ‘Aangemeld blijven’ (Keep me signed in) option.
Whenever you encounter problems during your aanmelden of your Hotmail account, simply click on the ‘Heb je geen toegang tot het account?’ or the ‘Meld je aan met een code voor eenmalig gebruik’ link on the Aanmelden page of Hotmail.