Hotmail login support has changed to Outlook.com. However, you can still get in touch with Outlook.com support. Certainly, in a way very comparable to how contacting Windows Live Hotmail support worked.
Some ways to contact Hotmail Login Support
- Check Windows Live Hotmails status for existing issues.
- Microsoft may by now be conscious of a problem with Windows Live Hotmail and working on a declaration.
- Go to the Windows Live Hotmail forum on Microsoft Answers.
- Click Sign in in the top right corner if you are not yet signed into Microsoft Answers.
- If you are not logged in to your Windows Live Hotmail account:
- Enter your Windows Live Hotmail address under Windows Live ID
- Type your Windows Live Hotmail password under Password
- Click Sign in. If you cannot sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail account, you can try to recuperate your password or create a new, temporary, Windows Live account.
- If you have not created a Microsoft Answers profile yet:
- Enter the name you want to appear with your posts in the Windows Live Hotmail forum under Display Name.
- Type your Windows Live Hotmail address (or another address where you want to receive optional notifications of replies to your question) under Email address
- Make sure I accept the Answers Code of Conduct is checked after you have read and accepted the code.
- Click Sign Up or if you have any problems, you can follow these create hotmail account steps.
- Click Ask a question.
- Type the caption of your question — ideally a short summary — under Post your question to the community.
- Click Ask.
- Look under before you post your question tab to see potentially helpful answers to similar questions.
- Fill in your problem and question under Details.
- Include as much information as possible. If something comes to mind (a change at your internet service providers network infrastructure, for example, or a web site that prompted you to install a program) and you think it must be insignificant, do list it.
Find more details about hotmail mobile app